URBAN LAW AND LAND USE PLANNING
- Urban planning and land use law.
- Urban planning permits and contracts.
- Pre-administrative and administrative.
- Negotiations with the government.
- Urban planning agreements.
- Preparation and processing of urban planning instruments.
- Management of compensation boards.
- Property developers.
- Compulsory expropriation.
URBAN PLANNING PROCEDURAL LAW
Management of all type of urban planning proceedings before the administrative courts, Superior Regional Courts of Justice and the Supreme Court.
Specialised advice, with the help of technicians when necessary, in the processing of general urban plans and any innovations or observations. Drafting and preparation of sectoring plans.
Specific environmental advice for urban planning.
- Management, drafting and advice with regard to the processing of partial plans, special plans, detailed studies and other urban planning instruments..
LAND USE PLANS
- Management, drafting and advice with regard to the processing of all types of land use plans, including their environmental aspects.
Comprehensive legal advice on environmental matters, with representation in environmental-administrative proceedings and appeals before the administrative courts.
- Preparation of reports and legal opinions on environmental matters.
- Advice on and processing of all kinds of environmental permits, licences and authorisations.
- Renewable energies, with comprehensive legal advice on all types of projects, from the preparation of reports to the processing of permits and licences before the relevant organisations and the request for grants and subsidies for development.
- Water Law: applicable legislation in Spain and the EU, water reuse, administrative concessions, management of rights, environmental protection of water, environmental offences related to water resources and financial system (fees and charges).
- Pollution (soil contamination, hazardous substances, waste, trading of emission rights, etc.).
- Search for and processing of grants and subsidies.
- Environmental civil liability.
- Criminal proceedings of an environmental nature.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Environmental management systems and other environmental and waste management instruments.
- Environmental engineering.
- Reports and studies on environmental impact.
- Environmental reports on land use planning, urban planning and tourism plans.
- Strategic environmental appraisal for plans and schemes.